Sunday, February 5, 2012

What to do this Valentine's Day?



Valentine's is only 10 days away, and I'm trying to think of something special to do with my Sweetheart. It's the 30th Valentine's day, we'll be celebrating together.


Many Valentine's days have passed, with nothing special to mark the day, but there have been some very special ones, and I'd like this to be one of them.

A nice dinner out is always a treat- for both of us… no cooking, no dishes. It's definately on my list :) He's not a movie fan, so that's out. Our taste in music is so different, so forget that.

If the weather's nice and his back's ok, a long walk on a snowy beach (thinking Kokanee Creek Park) would be pleasant enough.


After all the year's we've been together, it's hard to find something new to do.


Any and all suggestions are welcome.

***********************

Blatant Etsy shop plug: Click to see some heart items in my shop.

No comments: