Sunday, January 22, 2012

My horse needs a home.


Watching the snow (dropping from the trees, tumbling puffs, knocking off more on lower branches, and landing with a thump by the time they reach the ground.)
It was a good time to come back inside and finish my little horse.

I did his eyes and some touch ups, this morning, but need the paint to dry completely, for the next step. (Note the paintbrush in this photo... I made it myself, from horse hair.)


At last, I've finished my little Horse sculpture. He'll need another coat or two of clear gloss over the next couple of days, but I can consider him complete.

To see his "in progress" photos click here "Horse with no name" .





Now all he needs is a loving home. Contact me if you're interested, or you can wait and hope that I list him in my Etsy shop :)

Update: Sorry, he's sold.

No comments: