Monday, March 19, 2012

A productive weekend.


I hate to see this weekend end...


 We spent a peaceful morning enjoying the sunshine, birds, and collecting rocks at Queen's bay beach.
(Note: The lake level is really low right now.)


                                     Then the weather changed quickly so we headed home.



 I dived into my studio to start my 3rd clay bird project. This one will be a bit smaller than the others, but only a bit.




         I also made some earrings (and a little pug "window jewel")  with the tiny animal beads I bought recently. 

 Taking pictures and listing them takes some time,
 but I managed to list a couple of them in my Etsy shop as well. 

Back to work tomorrow... time to change gears.

2 comments:

Jamie-Lynn said...

It does take a lot of time to photograph each item and list doesn't it...I like your animal earrings!

Angie said...

Thanks Jamie-Lynn, it does take a lot of time & practise to get good photos. I had a peek at your site, and your photos are awesome! Very crisp and appealing. I just adore your little fishies, so cute!