Saturday, May 1, 2010

Charming? Just a little.



I have been busy in my studio (and in my living room),
making 55 little fobs/charms, hanging things.

It's a little surprise for my co-workers (I'm pretty sure that
none of them read my blog), so I think I'm safe in posting this.

Now that we're all back at work, I thought it would be
nice if everyone had a little "momento" of our 2 months
on the picket line. A pleasant little charm to remember our
friendships, support, unity, sacrifices, and perhaps give each
person a little shot of positive energy.


Am I crazy to spend so much time and energy on them?
I don't think so. Every one of our staff members is worth it!

I found it quite therapeutic actually.

Making each one of these little pieces, using healing gemstones,
and positive thoughts to provide a little energy boost
for the person using it, has helped me to get rid of a lot of negativity.
I hope it helps everyone, as we try to repair the damage of the past
couple of months (years actually), and move forward.

Now we'll each have a nice little charm that symbolizes
our United Steel Magnolias, and what became a turning point
of some sort, in each of our lives.

No comments: